Sunday 1 April 2012

Goody Doublewear Range



Hair accessories brand Goody launched their new Doublewear range recently, two products that you can use for your hair or they moonlight as fashionable jewellery pieces. The 'ponytailers' are your typical hair ties adorned with silver & gold metal in 3 different finishes, while the 'headwraps' can be worn as a necklace or used as you might guess, as a hair band! This is a great idea from the brand and I am loving them, no one would guess that I'm wearing hair ties as bracelets, they look rather more stylish than normal hair ties on your wrists!

You can buy them from Boots stores nationwide or online for £3.79

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'm going to have to invest in some of these, I am forever left with indentations on my wrist from having a bobble there! x