Saturday 28 April 2012

Sigma Flat Top Kabuki F80


Quick post here about the Sigma Flat Top Kabuki brush, this isn't a new item it has been around for some time but I have never mentioned it on the blog before. Time to time I switch up how I apply my foundation, for me warming the product on clean hands always wins, but this is my favorite brush for buffing in foundation for a flawless finish. This really does make a small amount of product go a long way, it is great for buffing foundation in and giving a really natural, perfect cover. It is love.


Priced at $16.00 Here!

3 comments:

kumiko mae said...

I love that brush!

Hayley said...

Ive been thinking about getting this for ages! might have to go for it now! x

Lois said...

Ahh I've been wanting this brush for so long!! The link leads to a daily mail article though :/ just thought I'd let you know xx