Sunday 15 April 2012

St Tropez Gold Skin Illuminator

Right now I am all for illuminating products, be it foundation, creams or powders but I keep going back to St Tropez's Skin Illuminator in Gold. This light wieght cream gives a gorgeous dewy glow to the skin, whether I mix it with my base or apply afterwards it really helps to brighten and bounce light off my skin. This was used by St Tropez at the Zac Posen show in Paris, as well as many other catwalks shows, perfect to highlight the body and face. It has a strong yellow undertone, buffed out well it can look very natural or applied a little more heavy handed you can really dazzle those around you. I apply this mainly to my cheekbones and then down the center of the nose, or if I want an overall glow I mix it in with whatever base I'm using. 

RRP £12.26 from any St Tropez outlets or online HERE!

3 comments:

Victoria said...

i have the lilac of this, i really should use it more!

Katy - Giggles And Makeup said...

oo ill defiently be trying this out!

http://gigglesandmakeup.blogspot.co.uk/

Dragon Mommy said...

This looks lovely!

Holli x
Dragonmommy123.blogspot.com