Friday 6 May 2011

Bright light city ♥



Thought I would share some bright lipsticks that I have been wearing non stop this past fornight, stepping totally away from my safe nudes but now when I put a nude or milky pink shade on I feel naked! I crave bright in your face lipsticks atm.


The three that I have been rocking are: In order from left to right


MAC - Impassioned 

L'Oreal Colour Riche Intense - 370 

17 Lasting Fix - Dreamy



MAC Impassioned is my favourite of the three, I always get compliments when I wear that shade everyone says it really suits me! 17's lipsticks have really impressed me this is my 2nd from the brand it is very similar to Illamasqua Obey/Fable so I will be doing a post on those, as 17 is more available and cheaper than Illamasqua. 


swatches

Any other super bright lipsticks I should know about? I have quite a few already but I can't resist a bright pink or coral lippie ;)

No comments: