Thursday 19 May 2011

Oh you do make a girl blush ♥

I thought it might be a nice post to show you some of my favourite blushes, these are my higher end blushes but don't worry I will do another post showing you my lower end blushers too. It was a tough decision narrowing them down but in the end I settled on the 4 that I use the most and that have been repurchased.
♥NARS Desire
I think this is a really fun bright pink shade, it is matte so sometimes I find it does look a little flat on my cheeks but a little sweep of MAC Dainty over it immediately lifts it. NARS blushers are really fab when it comes to pigmentation, you need the lightest touch of your brush to get enough colour and they last on the cheeks nicely. Blushes won't last you all day but for me NARS blush do last the longest on me.


♥Chanel Orchid Rose
This was one of my first 'high end' blushers and it has remained a firm love of mine since I bought it. It gives me such a natural rosy pink flush to my cheeks, it has a subtle shimmer through it which helps to naturally highlight your cheeks.


♥MAC Dainty
I'm sure you have all seen this blusher but I had to include it in my favourite blushes as I find it such an easy pink shade to wear. It is one of the few MAC blushes that I have repurchased, I love the sheen it gives my cheeks I like my blushes to really lift my complexion and highlight my cheeks this blush certainly ticks all my boxes.


♥NARS Orgasm
I won't say too much on this blusher as we have all seen it a million times before! Orgasm was the first NARS product I ever purchased and every recommendation for this blush was right, it is just the perfect peachy pink shade in my opinion. This is always going to be a staple for me.
Top row:
NARS Desire; Chanel Orchid Rose
Bottom row:
MAC Dainty; NARS Orgasm


♥Swatches♥
What are your favourite blushes? Let me know what are your must have shades and brands.

2 comments:

mel said...

I love Nars Orgasm <3 x

ForeverGlitter said...

Great post, I really need to get Nars Orgasm xx