Sunday 1 May 2011


Hello lovelies, I am still enjoying my break I have travelled right down to London and I am currently now in Aberdeen so from one end of the country to the other! I cannot believe how sunny and hot it has been, I was in disbelief that MrA and I spent the day at the beach in ABERDEEN, it is the hottest we have seen it.

I have a beauty post going up this evening and a video being loaded onto youtube, I will admit this last 10 days I've been away from blogging have been lovely but I am certainly ready to kick my butt back into action and roll some posts out (maybe a couple videos too?).

Hope you are all having a lovely weekend and enjoying the gorgeous whether!

2 comments:

Emily said...

aberdeen was supposed to be the hottest in the uk today, i think! Lovely photos too :)
xx

Andrea said...

awww i loved seeing the picture of you & mrA!! You two are so sweet. i thought you guys were broken up because i hadn't seen him in any of your video's or posts in a long time. you two are soo cute together!! =)