Wednesday 17 November 2010

Dear Santa...♥

So in the run up to Christmas I will be posting here and there about gifts or limited edition products that I think are stand out's this holiday season. The Christmas party season is the time for sparkle and luxury, we all like to glam up for nights out and parties, and what is better than a fabulous set of false lashes make that extra glamorous statement to your make-up. 


I love the winged out lashes, with a lashes crossing with splashes of the vintage gold and antique silver diamanté adornments. This style is a particular favourite of mine as I find the shape to be much more flattering that other false lashes.




Illamasqua do a great range of lashes, from subtle to over the top - there's something for everyone! This Christmas Illamasqua have released these lashes, in both gold and silver. The are sure to be a sell out and will be sure to make a great addition to any make-up addicts collection. With names like Decadence and Opulence who can resist? 

Are you going to invest? I have these on my wish list...

RRP £25.00
www.Illamasqua.com

1 comment:

Onna said...

these lashes look absolutely amazing!!! sadly way out of my price range for lashes but i can sure day-dream :) x