Saturday 20 November 2010

Paul Mitchell Extra Body Shampoo & Conditioner♥

When I looked into Paul Mitchell products I knew I had to try the shampoo and conditioner as well as the treatments and styling products I got too. I choose the Extra body range as I am on the look for products that give me some boost in my hair.


Both contain Chamomile, henna, rosemary, aloe vera and jojoba detangle and add shine, with Panthenol too boost the body and volume and helps also to help repair damage. The conditioner has Wheat-derived ingredients help prevent damage, helping to smooth the cuticle to leave your hair smooth.


The main differences I've seen since using this is the body, my hair is naturally fine limp and straight and that means I always have trouble creating natural body in my hair. I don't need to use a root boosting product with these, this gives me enough lift. If I am styling my hair for a special occasion then I use something else but for everyday I get enough bounce from just using the shampoo and conditioner.


My hair gets a great healthy sheen too, blonde hair is hard to get looking healthy and shiny and I like to have products like these that give me the shine as a treatment rather than having to spray a shine spray on top. My hair has really healthy look with the Paul Mitchell range.


I have just finished my bottles, they lasted me over a month, a little goes a long way here. And I will be repurchasing these.


What Paul Mitchell products do you suggest trying?


Get yours online


No comments: