Tuesday 18 May 2010

Chanel & YSL purchases :)


Whilst online, i was tweeting and talking to a couple of girls, and these 3 products were mentioned, and id read good things so i decided to invest and try them for myself. My YSL purchases are becoming more frequent atm, my bank balance doesnt like it! lol =D


YSL Rouge Volupte Lipstick - 30 Tender peach

I picked up peach passion a couple of weeks ago, and as much as i love it i wanted something a little softer, this is perfect, i also spied another peachy colour which im going to pick up at the end of the month. I love Rouge Volupte's my go to lipsticks.


YSL Touche Eclat

Everyone and their mother has heard of this, and its a cult product. Ive never really been drawn to it, "its just like every other concealer" is what i would say to myself after reading blogposts or seeing it online. But my goodness i look much more awake when i use this, under my eyes, then after foundation lightly to highlight. New HG product.



Chanel bronzer - Terre Ambre

Someone mentioned this bronzer to me, cant remember who, and i had been thinking about getting a Chanel bronzer, since i love their bronze universel so much. I picked up one of the darker colours, slightly orange in pan, havent worn it yet so i cant comment how it looks on me, but i shall post a FOTD when i do wear it.

I love Chanel packaging, sturdy, stylish & simple, and i really like the waved effect on the powder, very beachy, which makes me think 'tanning'.



  • What YSL Rouge Voluptes do you suggest? I have No 1,2,7,13 & 30 I think i need a pink or red next!!




  • What Chanel product do you think is the best?



Lulu
xoxo

No comments: