Monday 3 May 2010

Sunday Ramble

Hello my lovelies, i thought it wold be good to check in with you all. So, how are you? Ive had a ok week, been at the doctor everyday, despite me following "an apple a day keeps the doctor away!".. let me tell you that is not true! Cant believe we are into May already, just over a month til i turn the 1 9 and im excited. This year has just flew by so far, but im glad it has in a way as my year didnt start out very well, isnt it great things turn around!

If you havent got me on twitter yet, add me!
Its MakeupLoveer
=D


Ive bee blogging alot this past week, did yo notice? ;) ive not been the bestest blogger but that is fixed now, and i have re-fallen in love with my blog, hope you  do too. I love when i see my little counter go up, gives me that squishy warm feeling.

This week on the blog, im gonna be posting about Xen Tan. I whipped it out today to give myself a deep glow, but im really interested in trying the Dark Lotion everyseems to rave about that. So until i get that ill stick to my Deep Bronze Luxe =D


Also im gonna be doing a few FOTD's featring some new eyelashes i have picked up lately, these two are my new faves.


 

Aussie Angels phase two is rolling out now, i got my angel kit this week stocked with all my hair needs. I will be doing a post on this so i wont go into too much detail. Any angels reading this let me know what tribe you are in! Im in the volume tribe, i made a switch from color mate!


I'll be heading to London on Wednesday for the Sleek Bloggers event, so i might pick up some goodies there, i wanna check out some NARS makeup, i dont like to purchase new makep online as swatches are so bad.

Then im away again for 10days but that location is top secret, so ill fill you a bit more in a while about that.

And then, shortly after i get back from my 10days away, i'll be off to Glasgow to help my gran out and earning some money helping her at work too! Better than sitting here doing nothing lol.

Thats all for now, hope you have all had a fab week and a relaxing weekend.

Top 5 products this week:
Maybelline sun glow bronzer
Ruby&Millie face brush (dupe for MAC 187)
Bourjois Healthy mix foundation
Xen Tan Luxe Face&Deep bronze luxe body

Big Mwah!! xo


Lulu
xoxo

1 comment:

Barbie Fashion x said...

Hey,

I've followed your blog for a while, I think your stunning. I am REALLY glad that you have started blogging again and feeling better. :)
I follow you on twitter as well, I have read all your blog entries and I think your amazing and hope that I can have half your knowledge on make-up somebody.

Sorry I hope this doesn't sound like i'm stalking you.

Anyways Love from New Zealand

P.S- Maybe we could do a swap?