Friday 21 May 2010

TBS: Vitamin C Re-textrising peel


Product of the week
TheBodyShop Vitamin C Re-textrising peel
I bought this ageees ago and only used it a few times before i decided i had other products that worked better, so this got stuffed to the back of a box. Its simply a peel off face mask, but perhaps a tad more deep-cleansing. 
But i gave it another shot and have found a way to make this really work for me, I use this every other week to really dig deep into my pores and then i follow it with a nourishing face mask.
Its slightly sticky, clear, just your usual face mask texture, you smooth a thin layer over the areas you want to use it, then allow to dry, i find it takes about 10 minutes. 
*when i say thin layer i really mean it or you will be there all evening getting this to dry*

I love this product to really clear my skin so the face mask i follow with really gets into my skin and my skin gets the full benefits! 

However i dont think they stock this anymore, which is crap because since putting this into my routine before a face mask i feel they work much better, dont think i stress that enough. Before i used face masks every so often as i always thought they did nothing. I think it was around £10.




Have you tried this? What did you think of it?


LuLu
xoxo

1 comment:

JadeyLou said...

Hiii
I know this post is from a while ago but I just started using this in my routine as a replacement for my Nuxe retexturising moisturiser that I'm now too broke to afford! I got it from a Body Shop at one of those outlet places and so far I'm liking it once or twice a week. It does make my skin feel clean and softer but my absolute love is Nuxe Creme Etincelante and as soon as I can afford it I'll be using that again :)X