Monday 17 May 2010

FOTD & chitchat

no hair-styling-ness in these pics as it is bedhead central this morning :L 
enjoy..




Face:
MAC MSFN medium
NARS Orgasm blush

Eyes:
MAC fluidline - blacktrack?
MAC Carbon eyeshadow
Eyelure intense lashes (doubled up)

Lips:
TheBodyShop sweet lemon lip butter

Im off to Glasgow to help out my gran for a while, as my grandpa is really sick, so posts might be hit&miss! But you understand family is #1
As for me, im still in and out of hospital its been 4 days since my last visit, the infection post operation is still here and doesnt look set to leave my tummy any time soon, which most likely means another OP [eek! :( ]

I was going to do an OOTD but its pretty much black leggings, grey top, pink cardigan - nothing spesh. Ill be traveling this morning so i wanted to be comfy :)

Mucho love,

Lulu
xoxo

3 comments:

Miss Blogitis said...

Oh I live in Glasgow! Your make up is gorg hun! Wish I could use fake eyelashes. I can never get them to stick.

Lisa xx
http://mybutterfly63.blogspot.com/

Blair said...

so sad, MAC's not able to make every girl look good- you failed.

Andrew said...

Ignore Blair, they are a massive douchebag :) Your beautiful