Saturday 22 May 2010

Pucker up *mwah*


♥Lancome Colour Fever Lipstick - 302
♥Lancome Juicy Tube - 33 Pamplemousse 

I bought these two beauts today & I couldn't wait to play with them, and I am loving them! Another coral to add to my collection.. I think I have 106359017496 of them now.

The lipstick is a satin, and quite moisturising, i could have worn it on its own but i wanted to give my juicy tube a little go too. For £18.50 on a lipstick i feel like i couldve got better for less money, i dont feel it was worth it at all! :( I did spot a pink by Lacome that i quite fancied so i may buy that and maybe the different formula will win me over but i dont like this one at all.

However i love the colour which is such a shame! I fear this might be one that will just sit beautifully in my lipstick collection.. 

Next on peach/coral list of lippies to try is: BarryM 147




Lulu
xoxo

No comments: