Friday 21 May 2010

New discoveries & Old finds ♥


New discoveries:

♥Sleek Storm Palette
This was sent to me by Sleek & i have used it every single day since i opened it. I love every colour, you can do a subtle day eye or vamp it up for a sexy smokey eye! All for a fiver, you don't get this quality and value from any other brand. 
They have a few different palettes, and in each you get a variety of shades, different finishes - satin, matte and shimmer.

♥MEMEME Colourama long lasting eyeshadow - Molten Brown
Whilst browsing the cosmetics in Superdrug i saw this on the MEMEME stand, and was instantly drawn to the colour. I use this as an eyeshadow base, it doesn't crease or flake & it stays put all day long! 
I'm going to pick up a couple more tomorrow.

Old discoveries:

♥MAC Blusher - Spaced out 
I bought this ages ago, and quickly got bored or the colour, but i shopped my stash recently and pulled this colour out. Its lovely peach with pink tones, and it looks fabby if you use NARS orgasm as a cheek highlighter.

♥Illamasque lipstick - Liv
I bought this, loved it wore it every day for a month after i got it, but i put it in my lipstick box and moved onto the next new discovery. But i have been wearing this a-lot more again, i pair this with MAC Morning glory lip gloss to give a gorgeous pale pinky lilac glossy pout.


From left to right:
MAC spaced out, MEMEME Molten Brown & Illamasqua Liv


Swatches of all the Sleek Storm palette


Lulu
xoxo

3 comments:

*Dainty*Dollymix* said...

Great post chicka, i have loved the look of illamasqua liv lipstick for quite a while so may be time to pick it up!
The sleek storm palette is also my fave <3
xxx

MakeupLoveer said...

Its so pretty, i really recommend it! xoxo

mylena said...

aaw I'd love to have a sleek palette - but unfortunately they don't sell them here in Switzerland...
Love love love that you're doing more frequent updates on your blog :))
xxx