Monday 21 March 2011

Sunday Session.. but late ♥

I'm not going to say sorry for my lack of blogging again, you know I was away and I still am my little break was extended due to my car breaking down twice in 2 days :( Sad as I don't have access to the internet other than my Blackberry atm and it keeps playing up and not sending things grr!


So this week I was away in London to see the amazing Sarah from the US, it was out first 'meeting' even though we know each other inside out it still felt weird it being the first proper time we met. Apparently skype calls dont count! I had a fantastic time, and it was great to be in the capital again. It was also good to see a really good friend on my down, apart from my car it has been good.










Next post will be my Ipulse update :)

No comments: