Friday 10 December 2010

Alva Natural Skincare - Rhassoul Mineral Wash Cream♥

When it comes to skincare I am always on the look out for two things, a great facial cleanser and a moisturiser to match. This facial cream stands out for me not only for be organic, but also because of the brands standards like opposed to animal testing, not using parabens, paraffin, mineral oils or PEG compounds and the commitment to the environment ensuring they source their packaging and production regionally when possible. An overall impressive brand I think.


The Rhassoul mineral wash cream is a thoroughly deep cleansing wash, it really gets deep into your pores to get all the dirt out. It also settles out any problem skin with ingredients such as tea tree and manuka oils, soothing irritated skin helping to fight against any spots, blackheads and excess oil - I have to say it really works at keeping the skin clear. Other ingredients include aqua, volcanic mineral clay, tea tree oil, lavender oil, rosemary oil, bergamot orange oil, citronella oil, ylang ylang oil, citronellol, geraniol, linalool, limonene, this product is packed with everything to give you a clear complexion. 

I like to rub a decent amount into my skin, then leave it for a couple of minutes almost like a mask to work its magic and then rinse off with muslin cloth . Aside from my Liz Earle Cleanse and Polish, this is the only other cleanser I have found to work as hard in getting my skin super clean but still soft with no tightness.

Like all the Alva products I've tried is smells delicious too, very fresh and citrus. It is really awakening to use in the morning. 


But remember this is a clay product so shake well before you use, I forgot one time and a whole host of runny liquid came spurting out my bathroom floor got rather messy!

150ml £10.50
Check out the brand and learn more on their website

No comments: