Tuesday 21 December 2010

NOTD♥

Hope you are all well, and for those of you who celebrate Christmas I hope you have a fabulous day! And that Santa brings you some lovely gifts. Anyway on with this post, I always love a bit of sparkle so this week I have been rocking a flash of gold glitter on my pinky finger and it looks really nice. People have been asking what brand/shade it is, so it is clearly going down well!


Left to right:
Essie Neo Whimsical & OPI Bring On The Bling

I went for a soft lilac as it was a change from the pink I had been wearing over the last couple of weeks, and Bring on the bling is my new favourite glitter polish. The Essie colour took two coats to get an opaque shiny finish, and so far has last 4 days without any chipping or going dull, Essie do some really good nail colours and the brand is quickly becoming my favourite nail brand - sorry OPI! As for the OPI it is fine, I haven't experienced any chipping but as always glitter polishes are notorious for getting off so I am not looking forward to taking it off! 


Hope you like this combo, I love it♥

No comments: