Thursday 2 December 2010

Britney Spears Midnight Fantasy♥



This is another favourite perfume of mine by Britney Spears, I am a big fan of her perfumes one of the best lines out of all the celeb scents on the market. It's lighter than the original Fantasy, so if the 'Midnight' gave the idea of being sexier and more suited for night then it's wrong. I find this much sweeter. The notes include black cherries, framboise, plum, orchid, freesia, iris, musk, amber and vanilla. Again like Fantasy it reminds me of cupcakes, sweets and berries. But because it is a light perfume it doesn't last very long, I find I have to reapply this more often. 

I love all of the perfumes in her range and would recommend them highly. My favourites are Fantasy, Midnight Fantasy and Radiance.

4 comments:

Gaby Fauchon said...

I love sweet perfumes, I would love to give this a try (=

Flamante said...

hi i am a britney fan! alwasy curious to try the perfume! whic one iss best? which ine you suggest trying first??

Alina Rose said...

Hello! I found your blog during searching something about baked body shop shadows and i realy loved it:)
You are beautyful and talented woman!
Kisses from Poland!
Come visit me on my blog:
http://www.brunettesheart.blogspot.com/

xxx

Sarah♥ said...

i love the smell of this:)