Friday 10 December 2010

Blog Sale Time!♥

Hey my lovely scrumptious readers :) Hope you are all well, and enjoying this holiday season! This is just a small blog sale, as much as I love these items they sit unused and I think it's time they found a loving home with one of you beautiful people! 

1. Postage is £2.50 (£3.50 international)2. Paypal to pay!3. Leave a comment with your paypal email, what you want and where you live! 4. I will obtain proof of postage for all items, they will be sent recorded (which is why P&P is 50p higher this time) but once they leave my loving hands I am not responsible for it. If something goes missing I am not responsible, I will provide you with the tracking number.


Top row left to right:
1. MAC LE Emanuel Ungaro Beauty Powder - Flower Mist Dew
Used x2 £11
2. MAC MSF - Blonde
Used x4 £12*PENDING*

Bottom row left to right:
3. MAC Mineralize Blush - Love Joy
Used x3 £9
4. MAC Mineralize Blush - Gentle 
Used x4 £8.50*PENDING*


Left to right:
5. MAC Pigment - Quick Frost
Used x2 £10
6. MAC Pigment - Teal
Used x1 £10


7. MAC Gel Blush - Just a Pinch
Used x1 £11.50


Left to right:
8. MAC Lipglass - Queen Bee
Used x1 £6.00
9. MAC Lipstick - Tanarama 
Used x3 £7.50
10. MAC Lipstick - Way to Love
Used x5 £7.00*PENDING*


7 comments:

gemma said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Lea said...

hey, i'd love "gentle" mineralize blush. paypal invoice to lea_zaydowicz@hotmail.de please and i live in germany. :) xx

Lea said...

i'm super sorry, but i'll have to step back from it. i hope that's okay.

xx

Unknown said...

Hi
Could i have gentle please. Bummer the way to love lippie has gone :(
I have just sent you a tweet about it but my paypal is cherrytango@hotmail.com
Sarah x

All That Jazz Beauty said...

I tweeted you like seconds after the sale went up but I guess you didn't get it :o(

Anonymous said...

Hiya, Love your blog!
Can i please have MAC Love Joy,
emails sikhisolja_anishp_06@msn.com
thanks hun

Laura Paige said...

hi im just wondering if you still have these products im really interested please get in contact with me at Lozipot@hotmail.co.uk please x