Wednesday 8 December 2010

Green & Spring - Relaxing Bath Oil♥

I have been a big fan of bath oils for a couple of years, they are moisturising, relaxing to use and always smell divine. Green & Spring's Relaxing range is firm favourite of mine, the body wash, lotion and oil are must have body products. I'm on my last bits of the oil, it has lasted me over 2 months which I think is great value for money. You don't need to use much of this to get the desired result. 

With Rosehip and Sunflower, both rich in Vitamin C which is great for the skin as it helps to maintain healthy and rejuvenating. It moisturises the skin, I don't need to use a body lotion afterwards, although I use the matching one to this purely for extra benefits for my skin, keeping it soft and hydrated. The chamomile also helps to de-stress you after a busy day, melting away any tension you have.

For £24.00 it is a pricey treat, but a well worth one I think. Check the range out for yourself ONLINE

I definately need to get my hands on another bottle ASAP!

1 comment:

FunnyFaceBeauty said...

I've never heard of them before but I love the packaging. Will definitely be checking out their website. Thanks for the information!
xx
Alicia