Tuesday 22 June 2010

Maybelline Dream Matte Powder


This will not take me long.. The colour pay off is rubbish. It cakes. It doesn't cover. I basically looked like i had chalk on my face.. not a good look. For £7 i don't think so, i got better results from my Collection 200 pressed powder.


This gets a biiigg thumbs down from me, i bought this as three friends use it and really love it, and they look flawless with it. 


However, i love the packaging, the swivel bottom very clever with the concealed mirror. 

Did i get a bad batch? Have you tired this and liked it?

Lulu

xoxo

9 comments:

Lottie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
nicoletta said...

I've heard only good things about this, just goes to show how different we all are xx

Lottie said...

I agree with you :( The quest for the perfect powder goes on!

Helen1980 said...

It's funny how people like different things. I have this powder and use it every day. Love it.

Nikki said...

Hey hun! sorry to comment here, but you forgot to leave your paypal address for my blog sale :)

xx

MakeupLoveer said...

ahh sorry

lmdLOVE@gmail.com

:) x

Unknown said...

I had this too, and I agree- it was terrible!

Anonymous said...

It sounds like you were using it as a foundation. Its just a setting powder.
I actually love it because it makes my makeup last longer, keeps shine at bay and does not look powdery or cakey. However i agree that there is no color pay off...its more transparent.

MakeupLoveer said...

@anon
I was using as a setting powder, just wasnt as good as other powders I have used.

Lu x