Friday 25 June 2010

MAC Studio Sculpt Foundation♥



It isnt your typical creamy running liquid foundation, it is gel based with a lovely silky feel on the skin, and it is moisturising not too much for my oily skin aswell. This is a medium+ coverage, something you can layer and build up as and where you need it. I have combination skin, with an oily t-zone and i find this to last all day on my skin, it does fade a little around my jaw but that is normal for me.



I have had this for some time now, and it has just sat in a box used maybe once or twice, but this week i have used it everyday -especially on nights out! The amount below is more than enough for my whole face, and onto my neck, so i feel better value for money with this foundation.



Before i think i was using it wrong, i.e. the brush to apply it, i have found using my finger tips to blend a small amount in gives a flawless finish. At night i team it with Revlon Photo Ready foundation, these two are amazing together. It is slightly thick i think at first but once you get blending it becomes light weight and soft on this skin, it sinks in and set rather quick too.



Other plus' to Studio sculpt, it has Vitamin's C & E with an SPF 15 to protect the skin too. You are left with a healthy 'glow' to the skin, this does not set matte, but i like it. I'm definitely embracing more dewy foundations as of late.
Packaging is a simple squeeze tube, i prefer pumps as i feel i have more control however this isn't bad you don't feel like you are going to squeeze a whole bunch out! 
This is quickly becoming a firm fave of mine, and i'm mad at myself for giving up so quickly on this product when i love the concealer so much!

Have you tried this? Do you like it?

Lulu
xoxo

No comments: