Sunday 27 June 2010

Neal&Wolf Part 2♥

♥Elevate - Volumising Lotion♥



From Neal&Wolf:
"Goodbye to drab, limp locks and hello to luxuriously thick hair, filled with body. ELEVATE has been designed to leave hair stronger, fuller and give more control. 

Designed to improve body and texture while enhancing shine and manageability. Specially selected ingredients complete the effect, reducing static and adding a spectacular glossy finish."


When i was asked to review a few Neal&Wolf products i choose them carefully, i wanted something that would give my hair some volume. My hair is fine, there's still a-lot of it but because it is fine i find it hard to get volume easily. 



With this the key word is definitely easy. I wash, condition and heat spray my hair, then i apply a blob of Elevate into my roots, then finish blow drying with my paddle brush.


I love the smell of this too, i can't quite put my finger on what fragrance it is but it reminds me of a perfume! Anyway it is divine.


The packaging is sleek and simple, the push button top is nice, it is different not your normal cap. It is easy to control too, the bottle is firm so you don't squeeze too much out.



Here are some snaps of my hair freshly blow-dried using Elevate


You can see how full it looks, especially at my roots. I am very impressed how easy this makes it to create a decent amount of volume. If you want more a little amount of hair spray and back combing and you will have a sexy bed head going on..


Will i be re-buying? With hair i don't tend to re-buy as with my volume products i like to keep sourcing the next best thing, but this is in my top 5!

Have you tried Elevate? or anything else from Neal&Wolf?


Lulu
xoxo



No comments: