Monday 7 June 2010

MyPure♥ a little update..


Hopefully you read my review before (if not click HERE to read it)

I have loved this from the go, but over the past few weeks using this my hair has become so silky and soft, and shiney. I can even skip conditioner and it doesnt affect the condition of it, still soft. 

From using this i really feel that the condition of my hair has improved greatly.

If i were to recommend one product that i have tried in the month of May it would be this over everything else.

Here's what some others think:

"My hair feels a lot stronger and healthier - a perfect 10/10. For a full review, and a translation of the blurb on the bottle, please check out my blog: 


http://susysmakeupbox.blogspot.com/2010/06/moroccan-argan-brilliance-shine-shampoo.html"

Susan, Ireland


--

"... Hair felt nice and clean afterwards 
My sensitive/eczema prone scalp wasn’t irritated at all ..." 

To read my full review visit my blog 

http://rottenottersthoughts.blogspot.com/2010/05/review-lovea-moroccan-argan-brilliance.html"

Katy, England


Fancy giving this a go on your locks.. tip toe over to MyPure and buy it HERE
£4.99 for 200ml

Lulu
xoxo

No comments: