Saturday 5 February 2011

Alva COLEUR Green Equinox Collection ♥




This is a new launch from Alva, I'm already a fan of their foundations and liquid eye shadows so I was excited to give this a whirl. At first I kinda expected them to be quite faded, and not very intense but I was soon eating those words when I swatched them. I found I didn't need any kind of base with these, the colour is that rich and they didn't crease/fade after hours of wear. 

I like the stacker as it gives you a handy way to grab it and throw it in your bag if you are going somewhere, with the nice mix of colours you can create many different looks.

I shall post a FOTD using these soon, so keep an eye out.





1 comment:

Joanna Louise said...

The colours look amazing! Especially the middle two! Will have to to try and get my hands onto some of these! x