Monday 7 February 2011

No7 Exquisite Curl mascara♥




So just over a week ago I was sent the new No7 mascara to try out and let them know what I think about it. The aim of the mascara is to give volume and curl that lasts, does it live up to this? Yes. I would say more the curl than the volume, I've tried other No7 mascaras that give me more volume but for a curl that lasts this wins hands down. Normally most mascaras start out with a nice full curled look to the lashes but within the hour its gone and your lashes have dropped. No7 Exquisite Curl mascara really holds onto that curl, after applying at around 10am I checked back after dinner in the evening to see my lashes still looked perfect, still curled.

My eyes took a battering recently after trying another mascara from a high end brand, it left my eyes very irritated and prone to watering. This didn't make it any worse, it didn't flake or smudge. It came of really easily too no tugging or pulling at my eyes to get it off, a little bit of cleanser and it was gone. No panda eyes.

A big thumbs up from me! 

Pssst... Atm Boots & No7 are running a promotion for this mascara where you beautiful ladies could win a relaxing and girlie pampering weekend in the big city London. Get over to their facebook page and upload a video or photo of yourself giving your best/prettiest/sexiest wink for the camera.


No comments: