Sunday 27 February 2011

Sunday Session ♥

Hey everyone, hope you are all well and had a good week. Sorry for my lack in blog posts this week, it has been rather hectic with me dashing about in my car from place to place but this week should be more settled and I can get back to blogging!


♥ Challenge Jergens - I've been doing this for a couple of weeks now and I have really noticed a difference in my skin. It is nice to also finally have a body skin care routine as I do often forget to look after my body in the way I do my face.


♥ Tea Tea Tea - I am drinking a lot of tea atm, I know it is not the best thing for you but nothing beats a cup of tea and being snuggled up on the sofa/bed.


♥ Logan - If you follow my twitter or if you have me on facebook you will that since moving to Scotland I have been able to spend a lot more time with one of my closet & oldest friends Leeann ( we have been friends since we were 4! ) which also means I get to spend time with my favourite little boy ever her son Logan. He is growing up so quickly, and is too adorable!

& In this photo he has pink lipstick smooches over him :) what can I say he is the cutest little boy ever!

♥ Chunky knit cardigans - Although we are moving more into spring and we are getting more sun throughout the day but being in Scotland it is still a bit chilly so I have been wearing a lot of thick knitted cardigans. I try post a couple of OOTD this week showing you my favourite ones.


♥ He Shi self tan - This week I have testing out some new fake tanners and the He Shi one has come up trumps and I shall be posting my thoughts on it this week.


♥ My MAC giveway winner is........... BeautyJunk1e so make sure you email me your address to lmdLOVE@gmail.com asap so I can sort out your prize as I'll be going shopping this week :D 


♥ March Giveaway - Stay tuned for this months giveaway it is really fab and I cannot wait to show you the prizes! 

No comments: