Wednesday 23 February 2011

Xen Tan Bronzer ♥


This is my bronzer of choice atm, a beautiful natural olive toned colour with a subtle shimmer to it. Because it has the olive undertone it doesn't oxidise or go orange on your skin. It goes on really nice, very silky and is easy to blend, no patchy-ness. I use this both for bronzing my face, but when I do have a tan I like to dust this all over too as my setting powder, if you do this lightly it helps to give you a healthy glow. It is handy to pop into your handbag, with the built in mirror it means you can do your make-up on the go.

You all know I love Xen Tan, and this product is no exception. It is £21.99 and you can buy it online here


1 comment:

Laura said...

l have never tried the Xen tan range, but Bobby Brown does an amazing bronzer, which lasts a long time. l am super white (Irish background!)and BB does a good range of colors for people like me and darker. Would recomment.