Sunday 13 February 2011

Lip combo #1 ♥




This is my favourite combo atm, and all I have been really wearing recently. It is the first NARS lip product I own and I think it is fab, you can wear it slightly sheered out for a very natural nude lip or apply a couple of layers to make it darker to go with a subtle eye look. NARS Tzigane is a colours a little out of my comfort zone, I am typically a pink/nude girl but this has been the colour I have been reaching for daily as it really looks good on my skin.

I have been pairing it with the new lip gloss from the Clinique spring collection, Mill for Clinique. Long last glosswear lip glosses have been one of my favourite lip glosses for years as they are super glossy and do last on the lips. This new colour is by far my top pick out of the shades they have, but it is limited edition so snatch one up quickly.

♥ Swatches ♥
Left to Right
NARS Tzigane & Clinique Milly Gloss

No comments: