Thursday 17 February 2011

OOTD\HOTD ♥




I went for pure comfort today, very relaxed and comfy as I was only running a few earrands, along with going to the doctors, this is what I went for..

Clothes:
♥ Purple Sparkly Jumper - Republic
♥ White long vest top - Matalan
♥ Leggings - Topshop
♥ Satchel handbag
♥ I also wore my Tall Emu boots today in sand.

And todays hair, I put in some shorter Halo hair extensions that were bought for me as a present, and wore a cute bow hair band to give it a little colour and flare...




My make-up was so limited, very natural so I won't be showing you that nothing special I promise. Until next time...

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Love the whole outfit you're wearing.You look lovely.
xx

Anonymous said...

You look fab!!

totally in love with your bag!! and your hair!!

Harrriiiet said...

gorgeous!
fab outfit
x

Marilou said...

Oh love the outfit! And the bag...*In awe*
Where does the bow headband come from ? xx