Thursday, 17 February 2011

OOTD\HOTD ♥




I went for pure comfort today, very relaxed and comfy as I was only running a few earrands, along with going to the doctors, this is what I went for..

Clothes:
♥ Purple Sparkly Jumper - Republic
♥ White long vest top - Matalan
♥ Leggings - Topshop
♥ Satchel handbag
♥ I also wore my Tall Emu boots today in sand.

And todays hair, I put in some shorter Halo hair extensions that were bought for me as a present, and wore a cute bow hair band to give it a little colour and flare...




My make-up was so limited, very natural so I won't be showing you that nothing special I promise. Until next time...

4 comments:

BeautybyPaula said...

Love the whole outfit you're wearing.You look lovely.
xx

Steph xox said...

You look fab!!

totally in love with your bag!! and your hair!!

Harrriiiet said...

gorgeous!
fab outfit
x

Marilou said...

Oh love the outfit! And the bag...*In awe*
Where does the bow headband come from ? xx