Saturday 19 February 2011

Klorane Oatmilk Dry Shampoo ♥


This is a new brand to me, and from a little googling it seems to be a good brand, definitely one I would like to try more from. I have been trialling this dry shampoo over the last fortnight, and I have now run out of the handbag sized 50ml spray.

What I like about this dry shampoo compared to others is the fact is has the oat extracts to ensure your hair is hydrated when you use it, softening the effect of using a dry shampoo. Unlike others my hair doesn't feel dry, it is very light weight and once you use it is really doesn't feel like you have used anything at all. 

After you spray it in your hair leave it to settle and absorb the oil in your hair, then you can either brush it through or what I like to do is use my fingers to really work it into my hair then brush it through after. My hair is just as it would the day before, cleaner and very bouncy. With a very soft and shiny look.

You can buy the Klorane Oatmilk Dry Shampoo 50ml for £3.15 Boots.com

2 comments:

EllysMakeupbag said...

I use Kerastase for ages, since it's a french brand, i really like their stuff but never tried that dry shampoo.

Gaby Fauchon said...

I've seen it at my local drugstore but I find it a little too expensive. I guess I will stick to TRESemmé Dry Shampoo.