Wednesday 2 February 2011

And Pose ♥






♥ All my makeup was the same as my last post so check that out if you want to know, my extensions are different human hair straight ones again by Halo! I love them! My hair is an utter mess now (as you can see) as it has not stopped raining in Scotland in days. 

♥ Today was my first day doing my makeup course.. I LOVE IT!! I've finally found something that I fit well into, and enjoy it is going to be a good year.

♥ My jumper is from Matalan, a bargain at £16, leggings are from Topshop and all my bling I bought from Ebay (including my pink glittery phone case what do you think? love or hate it?)

5 comments:

Dani B said...

Love the jumper

Unknown said...

You look lovely!
And i'm loving the phone case haha, my one's really plain and boring, i'll have to have a peek on ebay for some pretty ones! :)

www.daintymakeup.blogspot.com
x

MissRacheAnne said...

Just found you blog through twitter & love it!
Think I'm going to have to visit Matalan and look for that jumper ^-^
Rache xo

Thedreamsofanizzyinabigwildworld:) said...

you look great!
<3 your blogg so much
Izzy xx
http://belleoftheblush.blogspot.com/

Ashleigh said...

Your gorgeous! Hehe i love your blog. Awesome jumper too i want it :)

<3 Ash.