Saturday 12 February 2011

OOTD & A sparkler ♥

I forgot to do this earlier when I posted todays FOTD so I am sorry, but better late than never. This is just a super quick OOTD..


♥Clothes
- Beige Fur Cardigan New Look
- Long length black top River Island
- Black leggings Topshop

I wore my Emu boots (not pictured) which currently have become attached to my feet and I can't seem to remove them. Verrrrry comfy.

And time for the sparkler...
This was one of my presents from MrA, I am very lucky this year and he has spoiled me with some lovely things. We aren't focusing just on Valentines day, this year we are having a whole weekend which is great as we have been doing some things we wouldn't normally. I am going to be so sad when he heads home again, as it means another 4 weeks til I see him again :(


3 comments:

Miriam T. said...

Love you're ring, it's really beautiful ^^

Patricia said...

oooh i need to know more about that ring! where did he get it? love it!

caroleen said...

love your ring! so beautiful!