Sunday 6 February 2011

Sunday session♥








In order of the pictures...

♥ Relaxing in my room, this week I have been in a lot of pain again, a mix of migraines and side pain so I have pretty much barely left the comfort of my bed. I love fairy lights atm they are very relaxing and look very pretty around my window and bed.

♥ Ferrero Rocher's these have been my comfort food this week, I have a love hate relationship with them sometimes I can't say no if one is offered and other times I can't even stomach the thought. Weird huh?

♥ I started my make-up course this week and it has been a really good start, we are working on the theme 'Sinister' so for my villains I have picked the Disney villains which is where the above look was inspired from. It was my first real time blanking out my eye brows, I think I did an ok job. Can't wait for this week.

♥ More amazing nail designs, this ebay seller has got some amazing skills and they nails last around 2 weeks which is fabulous for glue on nails. They cost around £6. If anyone would like the ebay link let me know.

♥ More make-up course fun, this time I was tryna create an infected open wound, this was the first time I have done anything like this and I am really pleased with my first attempt. I can't wait to get cracking with more stuff like this.

♥ It wouldn't be a weekly update on a beauty blog if I didn't include a few make-up items that I have been loving. Benefit That Gal primer, MAC Viva Glam Gaga Lipstick, Avene Skin Recovery Cream and MAC Pro Longwear foundation. I've included an extra snap of the MAC Gaga lipstick just because it is so pretty, it deserves it's only picture!

Until the next post...


mwah xoxo


8 comments:

Catherine said...

great job on the blanking-out of your eyebrows - I was worried for a minute! ;)

Catherine x

www.beautyblogbycat.blogspot.com

Sammiebbz * said...

woahhhh would never of thought those were glue on nails! thats crazyyy good! could i have the link pleasee? :) xxx

Onna said...

i think my viva glam needs an outing!!! You look so pretty in the last picture <3 x

Georgina said...

I was really worried you had badly hurt your hand..! That's amazing that you created that! xx

Gemx said...

Those nails are gorgeous :) Your make up course sounds great, the fake wound looks quite scary!

Harpreet said...

love the nails, can you post the link, please :)

Charlotte said...

Great pictures lovely. What makeup course are you doing?
X

Pixie said...

I love fairylights, you've inspired me to source some for my room - will cozy it up in time for winter! What is the Avene Recovery Creme for, is it a moisturiser? I'm always on the lookout for skin healing creams as i have uber dry skin + a scar on my nose i'm trying to heal...haven't seen this before!
<3
http://pixieplays.blogspot.com/