Friday 11 February 2011

Chanel Rouge Coco ♥









This is my first Chanel lipstick, I have a lot of their other products but I've never tried the lipsticks, so for my first one I wanted to choose something very natural and nude so that it would be used.. not just stuck in a drawer! 

I went for the Rouge Coco in Peregrina 78, it is a really pretty peachy nude, one of those your lips but better kind of colours. It is really moisturising, and glossy it feels really nice on. Surprisingly also lasts a decent amount of time on the lips, I was worried it would disappear quickly like the YSL Rouge Volupte lipsticks do but this one definitely lasts longer.

So tell me what your favourite lip products from Chanel are? Anything peachy toned!


4 comments:

Yu said...

I really want to try these lipsticks, as I've never had anything from Chanel before :) It's good to hear that they stay longer than Rouge Voluptes cuz I was looking into that too.. great post!

Anonymous said...

wow ur loosing weight? how?

*Zoe* said...

I love this post, Chanel products are so luxurious they definately deserve a post of their own!

Please take a look at my blog, Diamond Solitaire, here!

trailsofapaperheart. said...

You look bloody beautiful on those pictures Lou! <3