Wednesday 9 February 2011

Clinique for Valentines ♥

So over the next few days in the run up to valentines I will be showing you a few of my favourites picks of the gifts brands are doing. It isn't too late to grab your partner a lovely present, so this will be my guide to what brands/gifts I am liking...

Clinique

You all know my long love affair with the brand so understandably it is first for my line up. The two gift sets I have picked are my favourite from all of them. Clinique do some wonderful perfumes, Happy Heart is one of my favourite all time perfumes and when I'm lucky enough to have a bottle it is the one scent I love to wear. This little set is perfect you get the bottle, body cream, a cute bag and best of all the handbag sized roller ball perfume. I would love my boy friend if he bought me this! And for that lucky man in your life this skin care set is perfect to let them treat themselves to a new skin routine, and it will stop them using all of your lovely products and keep his dirty nails to himself.

Melt Your Heart
Melt her heart this February with the gift of this pretty pink fragrance set, complete with Happy Heart Roller-ball, a must for any ladies handbag.
  • Happy Heart Perfume Spray, 50ml
  • Happy Heart Body Cream, 75ml
  • Happy Heart Roller-ball, 4.5ml
RRP - £30.00/€50.00

Great Grooming


Treat the man in your life with the gift of these great grooming essentials.
  • Skin Supplies for Men Age Defense Hydrator SPF 15, 50ml
  • Skin Supplies for Men Face Scrub, 30ml
  • Skin Supplies for Men Age Defense for Eyes, 5ml
RRP - £25.50/€40.00




No comments: